Play List


Sunday, October 5, 2008

30 and counting...

Well, I've finally got a chance to update our blog.  I have recently joined the 30's club. Can't really feel a difference yet.  Clancy did good this year for my birthday.  He got a group of our friends together to go eat at Maggiano's.  I had never been there.  It was unbelievable!  I recommend the mushroom raviolli and tirimisu!  He gave me a beautiful necklace that my friend Courtney made with the initials of all of our kids, and tickets to see Rascal Flatts             and Taylor Swift on Oct. 17    ...can't wait!!  

We have been doing the school thing with the girls and going to high school football games. Go Commandos! I took the girls to Disney on Ice recentlyl.  Of coarse they dressed up
 as princesses and had a ball.  Weston is getting big, fast.  He has grown twice as fast as the girls did.  He is the sweetest baby...loves to sleep and doesn't cry very much! God knew we needed a "chill" baby.

 Clancy left today with the HHS golf team for the state tournament in Murfreesboro.  They have an awesome team and we're crossing our fingers for a win and a "phat" ring.  All I have to say is "All the way to state, all the way to state".

11 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Mandi, I found your blog through Courtney's and thought I would say hi! I love seeing pics of your kiddos , they are so cute, congrats on baby Weston! You may not know, but we are in Texas now, and Matt tried calling Clancy I think a while back. We read about his mom on the site and we are praying for her, we are in Houston as a matter of fact. Anyhow, love reading your blog, the 2 posts that is!! :)

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Happy 30th! Glad Clancy surprised you. Good pictures too.

Kelee Chrisman Hall said...

Happy Late Birthday MANDINO!! Oh I love Courtney's jewelry too! The picture of the kiddos is redic'UH'lous!! The girls hair is so long! Love the curls! Hope the golf team did well at state. love you guys! hugs and kisses from Africa!

Courtney said...

Yay! I am so excited you have a blog! YOur kids are adorable and I am so glad you guys are doing well! I look forward to keeping up with you! Happy Birthday and am glad you like your necklace!!!

The Parker Family said...

Yeah! I found your blog. Your girls and baby boy are so cute. I look forward to more posts from you. Happy Fall!

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you updated!!! Happy Belated Birthday as well. We all need to get together soon!

JSE said...

XXX - Mandi, what a great year for you and Kylee and Jody! I love the music on your blog - I must learn how to do pictures and music.

My grandchildren are the cutest in the world! Can't wait to get my hands on Weston. I'm sure he needs a lipstick kiss.

Uncle Jim is coming on Tuesday; we'll find out that day whether I'll continue with chemo or switch to hormone therapy. My toes look better!

How did the golfers do at state?
Love and Lipstick Kisses,
Grandma

Stacy said...

Hey! Kudos to Clancy for a fabulous birthday party and gift! Hugs to you all!

mandiandjosh said...

Oh girl... I join the 30 club next year! Glad to see your blog:> I would love to catch up sometime although you seem to be busy with that faimly and working...

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for you guys for a while now! The weirdest thing is you mandi were randomly in a dream I had last night...weird. I am so glad to see you guys are doing well. I actually went to gene w brown for elementary school. So it's real neat to see you teaching there. I'm in Atlanta with my wife lori and our little 2 year old Madison.

I would love to hear from you guys sometime. My email address is troyodon@comcast.net

Love you guys!
Troy O'Donohoe

Kelee Chrisman Hall said...

you must load the pics from mom's blog on this..the wig pictures are so funny! love you guys!