It's about time to catch everyone up. Here are some pictures from the past few months...
Savanna's 5th birthday
High School Musical cake. It didn't turn out quite like I wanted but I was proud of myself anyways. The cupcakes were really cute and delicious!
Savanna took the stage and performed with her guitar during her birthday party while High School Musical played in the background. I don't know where she got that trait?!



8 comments:
Wow! You did GREAT on those cakes. I wouldn't even know where to begin if I had to make a birthday cake :) They are growing up so fast. What a beautiful family!!
It's great to see pictures of your famiy, you all look great!! I think you did a fantastic job their cakes!! I love reading and seeing pics of your family. Hope all is well!
It's great to see pictures of your famiy, you all look great!! I think you did a fantastic job their cakes!! I love reading and seeing pics of your family. Hope all is well!
Mandi!!! How are you? I'm so glad I found your blog. I can't believe ya'll have 3 kids. Wow... I feel old. Coach Hall called me not too long ago and I just haven't called him back... I guess I should do that. You guys look great.
I can't believe how big the girls are getting! I can't wait to see you back at school next week!
Cute cakes Mandi!! Are you on Spring Break this week? We need to catch up!
Oh my gosh, the girls look soooo big!! I can not believe you made those cakes, I am very impressed!
What a fun post. Enjoyed all the pictures. I can't believe how everyone's growing up so fast.
Post a Comment